There’s another unicyclist in town, and his distance riding puts me to shame. Chris Stratton, from Manhattan, who I rode with last year in the Brooklyn portion of the NYC Unicycle fest just completed his first century(100 mile) ride along the Putnam trail from the Bronx up to Brewster and back. What an amazing accomplishment! My longest ride is only 20 miles, also on the Putnam trail. You can read about his epic experience here: My First Unicycle Century
Top Posts & Pages
- Primerica and the long road to the anti-MLM movement
- The benefits of upper body cardio
- Eye color and athletic ability
- The incredible diversity of the Caucasus
- Nite Ize MeteorLight L.E.D Ball for juggling/joggling
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Trader Joe's 17 Bean & Barley Mix
- Unicycling as the ultimate cross-training
- MLM and crank magnetism
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 144,711 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow