Welcome to AcroTrekker!
This site is dedicated to blending running and endurance sport with acrobatics/circus arts and living a vegan lifestyle. The benefits to this approach are huge, but above all, it’s a lot of fun.
On AcroTrekker you will find:
- Stories about my adventures in joggling and unicycling, including races and marathons
- Science-based health and fitness tips
- Vegan recipes(especially Greek)
- Posts about animals and how you can help them
- Posts about my travels, occasional posts about science, history, justice or the books I read
Thank you for coming by! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer – I am not a medical doctor, personal trainer, physical therapist, nutritionist, or dietitian. The views expressed here are my own, and not to be taken as medical advice. See a licensed health professional if you have any concerns or medical questions.