The answer is yes. Students at the Department of Control Engineering at Prague’s Czech Technical University have built a robot that can juggle 5 balls. I can’t even juggle 5 balls. This is incredible. I wonder if they will figure out ways to get robots to juggle 7, 8, 9, or even 50 balls? Or how about a robotic joggler?
Top Posts & Pages
- Primerica and the long road to the anti-MLM movement
- The benefits of upper body cardio
- Eye color and athletic ability
- The incredible diversity of the Caucasus
- Nite Ize MeteorLight L.E.D Ball for juggling/joggling
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Trader Joe's 17 Bean & Barley Mix
- Unicycling as the ultimate cross-training
- MLM and crank magnetism
- 144,711 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow