- Running 30+ miles per week, often in hilly areas
- Drinking a lot of cherry juice since it may help speed recovery
- Eating beets and sometimes drinking beet juice to help improve running performance
- Strength training my legs to build muscle and improve endurance, even adding jumping squats to my routine a few months back
- Training my brain to run faster by keeping my mind off soreness or pain and focusing more on my surroundings
- Consuming more probiotics to help improve performance and avoid digestive problems while running
- Never stretching
- Realizing the journey is as important as the destination
- Being thankful to all my followers and friends for being so encouraging and for your helpful advice – thanks everyone!
A look at my workout routine – My Marathon Training
If anyone has any advice, go ahead and share, and good luck to my fellow runners out there!