“The thinking man must oppose all cruel customs no matter how deeply rooted in tradition and surrounded by a halo. When we have a choice, we must avoid bringing torment and injury into the life of another, even the lowliest creature; to do so is to renounce our manhood and shoulder a guilt which nothing justifies”. – Albert Schweitzer
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye color and athletic ability
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- Primerica and the long road to the anti-MLM movement
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Veganism and multi-level marketing
- MLM and crank magnetism
- Getting even better at juggling while unicycling
- Juggling is liberating
- How emotions influence athleticism
- 145,122 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow