The “Little Brazil” of Westchester county, in Mount Vernon. There is so much cultural diversity in New York! This diversity makes joggling around the New York area even more fun and enriching. This neighborhood in Mount Vernon has one of the largest Brazilian-American communities in the north-east U.S.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye color and athletic ability
- MLM and crank magnetism
- Primerica and the long road to the anti-MLM movement
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Xiong Yiliao - ancient Chinese warrior juggler
- Berries of Death
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- Of drugs and juggling
- Joggling with the Devil
- Heavy ball juggling and joggling
- 145,086 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow